The easy solution to Japanese knotweed control in Croydon, South London and Kent
We are a Japanese knotweed Specialist Company who are experts in the control, eradication and management of Japanese knotweed and other invasive plants. The company is a proud member of the Property Care Association.
Japanese knotweed control
We are based in a converted stables on a farm on the outskirts of West Wickham with perfect access to Croydon, South London and Kent.
We offer free no-obligation quotes detailing a bespoke management plan to eradicate Japanese knotweed for you. Quotes are clearly spelt out and there are no hidden costs, giving you a peace of mind.
If you are unsure whether you have Japanese knotweed in your property or want clarification, simply send a photograph into us and one of our experts will freely advise you.
Longfield Knotweed Solutions is a proud member of the Property Care Association (PCA) and therefore able to offer full Japanese knotweed surveys as well as insurance backed guarantees with a 5 or 10 year management plan to their strict standards and code of practice.
Latest blog posts
- Identifying Japanese Knotweed (April 3rd, 2019)
- Pigs might fly? (April 3rd, 2019)
- First stems of Japanese knotweed seen in 2019 (March 18th, 2019)
- Japanese Knotweed Hotspots Revealed! (February 20th, 2019)
- Science and Technology Committee holds session on Japanese Knotweed (February 4th, 2019)